RATENIGERIANHOSPITALS

Harmony Hospital Kaduna
3.33
Farida | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 3 days ago
St.Francis Specialist Hospital, Awka-Etiti
Onwudiwe Cornelius Jideofor | Male | 16-25 years old| posted 5 days ago
Ebony Clinic & Maternity Warri
Homely place to be, with adequate staffing
kismet | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 17 days ago
Longe Medical Centre,Alagbado
I the Dr. Because he put his patient first before the money he make sure give then best treatment they need I personally have best treatment ever their
Rachel | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 19 days ago
Fountain Clinic Obudu
clinic is cool I like it
unrated
Adaeze Ndukweigwe | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 28 days ago
68 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Yaba
very good
4.22
ademola | Male | 16-25 years old| posted 1 month ago
ECWA Evangel Hospital, Jos
May God reward you people for your sacrificial work
4.44
Toye Gold | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 1 month ago
St Charles Hospital Limited Surulere
Horrible experience. This hoapital is a disaster waiting to happen. I was administered an expired infusipn and, never got the lab results I paid for and wadsstill overcharged. They will overdose u if you let them
unrated
Funke | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 1 month ago
St Nicholas Hospital
4.67
Ade | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 1 month ago
Acupunture Hospital, Gwarimpa
good performance
3.71
suleiman Adamu | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 1 month ago
Gloryland-inri med. Center, Yenagoa
Satisfactory services, smart people.Well organized, heartwarming environment. Gloryland hospital is the best hospital in yenegoa.
Chioma Egona | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 1 month ago
Central Hospital
Central Hospital in Benin City Edo State is a death trap. Terrible place to be.
1.56
Obehi | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 2 months ago
Angelic Care Hospital, Garki
The hospital staffs are overworked and some of the nurses are unfriendly.
1.56
Abodurin | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 2 months ago
Al-Hayu Hospital Ibadan
The hospital is very good me n my family have bin using it since it was established dat 31 years ago. Dey r caring n have a lovely staff
4.44
Adisa adebukola | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 2 months ago
R Jolad Hospital Nigeria Limited
terrible hospital all round. Doctors do not thorough diagnosis. Usually trial and error approach. Terrible customer service offered by admin and medical staff. You feel you are in a general hospital
1.67
Joel | Male | 16-25 years old| posted 2 months ago
Maneks Hospital Kakuri
Great hospital.
3.78
Chubby Ojukwu | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 2 months ago
Doctors on Call Service (DOCS) VIP Clinic Enugu
Good quality service. However needs to improve on the tu

around time for results of cardiac tests. It more than 1 week to get cardiac test results: we wee
2.75
Igb | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 2 months ago
Randle General Hospital, Surulere
Randle Hospital seem to be trying except that they need to be more professional. Doctors in this hospital should stop prescribing unnecessary laboratory test. I ran a swap test at Randle General hospital only for them to comeup negative results all through. The problems persisted until I visited another hospital for same test and found out it was actually positive. What if it was a life-taking ailment?
1.89
Folashade Olaniyi | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 2 months ago
St.Francis Specialist Hospital, Awka-Etiti
MAY THIS MEDICAL FACILITY BE UPDATED ,REDEDICATED,RE-EQUIPPED STAFFED AND THE AUTHORITY OF GOD,MAN AND RE CREDITED FOR GOD IAND ITS NATION.
Danette A Nzewi | Female | 50+ years old| posted 2 months ago
Best Care Hospital,Ikoyi
Iluyomade Ekpenga | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 2 months ago
Skky Dental Services Limited, Eti-Osa
Lovely experience
Mrs Mba A | Female | 50+ years old| posted 2 months ago
Skky Dental Services Limited, Eti-Osa
Got my fastbraces done here and I am loving it. Thank you Dr Fadahunsi
Tracy Nelo | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 2 months ago
Skky Dental Services Limited, Eti-Osa
By far one of the best dental clinics visited so far. Professionalism is top notch.
4.78
Emmanuel | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 2 months ago
Ultimate Eye Clinic, Ikeja
Service was excellent.
4.44
Chikere chizobar Eunice | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 2 months ago
Galaxy Urology Specialist Hospital Enugu
waiting time to see a doctor needs improvement. Patients should not be kept waiting for too long to see a doctor during a scheduled clinic appointment.
Ig | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 2 months ago
Ayokemi Hospital & Ultrasound Centre, Egbeda
Hospital at its best by inte

ational standard.
J B. | Male | 16-25 years old| posted 2 months ago
Ayokemi Hospital & Ultrasound Centre, Egbeda
The best among equals
John | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 2 months ago
Ayokemi Hospital & Ultrasound Centre, Egbeda
This Hospital deserves the best rating because it is well above average standard in all
Pelumi | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 2 months ago
Ayokemi Hospital & Ultrasound Centre, Egbeda
Excellent all rounder , believe
Sogo | Male | 16-25 years old| posted 2 months ago
Ayokemi Hospital & Ultrasound Centre, Egbeda
Hospital at its best, this medical centre is above your imagination in standard .
Folasade Oyewo | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 2 months ago
Ayokemi Hospital & Ultrasound Centre, Egbeda
This hospital is of inte

ational standards by all honest standard, very warm and welcoming staff and excellent treatment
4.78
Banji | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 2 months ago
Bwari General Hospital Abuja
The hospital contains lots of friendly and supporting nurses... with himan compassion and keen on cleanliness
Adebowale yeyetunde | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
Galaxy Urology Specialist Hospital Enugu
3.33
Chuma | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku-Ozalla
My experience at theat the supposed Accident and Emergency department was quite terrible. Emergency cases are not really treated as the name entails. The response of the nurses in the medical Ward was far better than those in the emergency department.
3.56
Chuma | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
Doctors on Call Service (DOCS) VIP Clinic Enugu
4.33
Chuma | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
General Hospital, Onicha-Uku
Faith | Female | 16-25 years old| posted 3 months ago
Supreme Clinics Limited
3.67
Adamu Aliyu | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
Premier Specialists' Medical Centre, Victoria Island
2.33
Anonymous | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 3 months ago
Ekocorp Plc (Eko Hospitals), Ikeja
Generally, EKOCORP have good specialties in various medical fields and there is considerably improvement on waiting time due to number of patients.
4.22
Olaoluwa Emmanuel | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 3 months ago
Niger Foundation Hospital, Enugu
I WAS A STAFF-REGISTERED THEATRE NURSE OF THIS HOSPITAL FOR THE PERIOD OF 5 MONTHS PRECISELY FEB., TO JUNE 2012. THE HOSPITAL HAS STANDARDS IN PRACTICE GENERALLY. I AM NOW IN ABUJA, NIGERIA. PLEASE CAN THE MANAGEMENT EXTENTS A BRANCH IN FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ABUJA, NIGERIA, TO PROVIDE A WHOLISTIC CARE TO THE PUBLIC.
4.56
IFEANYI UMEH | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
Mami Eye Clinic, Ikeja
I have been there, seen and can say
4.89
Eniola | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 3 months ago
Longing Medical Centre And Maternity, Ifako-Ijaiye
The hospital is a very good hospital only that they delay too much. I hope this will be put into consideration as people are complaining.
3.22
Aseniyi oluwabukola | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
Grace Cottage Hospital, Makurdi
Professionalism at its peak.
4.44
Bunmi Sokale | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
Grace Cottage Hospital, Makurdi
Excellent healthcare delivery
4.11
Sayo salimon | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 3 months ago
Bob Specialist Hospital, Alimosho
You're just a killer and muderer
unrated
Debby | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Charis Medical Centre, Shomolu
4.44
Chuks | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Akindele Olayemi | Male | 50+ years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
I thank God for this hospital. God bless the Management for the free Cataract surgery they carried out on my daughter. God bless Nizamiye Hospital
Mrs. Chinoyerem Nkechi | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago
Life Specialist Hospital Nnewi
Without seeing the MD other doctors are wack.
1.56
chidi | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago
Absolutely incorrect
Obinna | Select | 26-35 years old| posted 2 months ago
The Heritage Hospital Limited, Mushin
It is an excellent hospital to find within such area
Mercy | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Lafia clinic,Kontagora
4.11
Sani Musa | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Garden City Hospital, Kaduna South
This hospital is very expensive. My step mom was about to give birth and the charged us N80,000 for only 2 nights.
2.33
Sadiya | Female | 16-25 years old| posted 4 months ago
Bidems Victory Hospital And Diagnostic Centre, Ikorodu
Professionalism at its peak!
Samuel Adebara | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Meridian Hospitals Port Harcourt
Meridian Hospitals is one of the best hospitals in Nigeria.
4.89
Ayodeji Faleye | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Galaxy Urology Specialist Hospital Enugu
3.67
emma | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
I had my fibroid procedure done here. I could stand and walk a little bit after 6 days. The hospital attendants, Doctors and Nurses were splendid and wonderful. Heart -warming environment. Very serene environment. Best Hospital in Abuja.
Bunmi Kikelomo Aleraiye | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
I took a good look at Nizamiye Hospital and wondered why Nigerians still travel out for Medical Care. With Hospitals like this,I think we are getting there. Nizamiye Hospital is the Best Hospital so far that I have seen.
Barry Ahitomegbe | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
My family and I have used this hospital for the past two years. I don't see myself using any other hospital other than Nizamiye Hospital. I was cured of Arthritis which I battled for 6 years.
Col. Olabode Nicholas | Male | 50+ years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
Satisfactory services, smart people. Well organised people. For a visit to a hospital, I won't be scared to choose this hospital anytime.
Ode Mohammed | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
EXCELLENT SERVICES AND DOCTORS.
Iroh James | Male | 50+ years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
I will recommend this hospital to people again and again. It is the Best Hospital so far that I have seen in Abuja.
Charles Obinwa | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja, the magic land. Wow! this people are the bomb. I raise my cap for them.
Martina Hessan Morris | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
Wonderful Hospital. Nigeria is getting there. It looks like the best tho'
Jeffrey Audrey | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
Nizamiye Hospital!!! I lack words but I am most grateful to Almighty God first and to Nizamiye Hospital for allowing God to use them to deliver my 7months baby and monitored her till she was 1 year old. The joy of a mother! Thank you Nizamiye Hospital. Please Nigerians, let's patronize them. I can vouche for them.
Olubukola Nimota Atere | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
I am tearfully thanking God for a successful Plastic Surgery. Thanks to NizamiyeHospital too and their wonderful Staff. God bless you all.
Gloria Nkem Edoha | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
I am still in room 219 of Nizamiye Hospital but I cannot but thank God for a successful Open Heart Surgery. God Almighty be praised forever. I bless God. I still cannot believe that I am alive.
Kiddo Okpanachi | Male | 50+ years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
Orthopadics in the best tone. What more can I say. My mother is perfectly doing well. Her Total Hip Replacement was such a sucess. Hurrayyyyy! Thank you Nizamiye Hospital
Nsebong Effiong | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
My father spent my money wisely. Nna mehn, I have no regrets. This guys are the bomb! My legs are no longer deformed. Such a miracle in Nigeria? Na baba God do am.
Onuorah Afamefula | Male | 16-25 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
Best Hospital in Nigeria!
Onome Livinus P | Female | < 16 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
Best specialist hospital i have set my eyes on in Nigeria. Most of their Doctors are even whites, very experienced. I just felt like I was already in Europe. I like it, nice hospital.
Hadiza Jumia Abubakar | Female | 16-25 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
I am glad this hospital fell under the list of Hospitals our Organisation use. I couldn't have asked for more. Really wonderful environment. I instantly felt strong at the mere sight of the facility. Kudos guys
Elizabeth Chibueze | Female | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
I carried a deformity correction procedure in Nizamiye Hospital. I tell you, I have no regrets. The Doctors and Nurses were wonderful people.
Akiti O. Olubode | Male | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Clehanson Hospital & Maternity
a very nice hospital
4.67
achionye | Male | < 16 years old| posted 4 months ago
General Hospital, Kutigi
A general hospital with very poor staffing and facilities . Corrupt workers and dubious indigenes . Self centered hospital staff , services rendered are non patient centered . Very patient unfriendly environments
1.78

St Anthony Hospital Aba
Oluchi | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
St Anthony Hospital Aba
Nice hospital
chinaza | Female | 26-35 years old| posted 4 months ago
Nizamiye Hospital Abuja
My kid brother carried out a successful Spine surgery in this hospital. Wonderful place and Doctors.
Amietubodie Anthony | Male | 36-50 years old| posted 4 months ago