Information We Collect
RateNigerianHospitals collects information that you provide to us voluntarily, which includes but not limited to your name and contact details in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We collect the personally-identifiable information (“Personal Information” that you voluntarily elect to provide to us when registering for our services and/or when accessing and using our services. For example, our services require you to sign up. When you do, we’ll ask for Personal Information like your [name, email address, or telephone number.
Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them e.g. when you visit our website. This information includes:
- Device Information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone numbers with your account with us.
Log Information. When you use our services or view content we provide, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you used our service
- Internet protocol address
Use Of Your Information
We use your Personal Information to process and administer details of your registration, or, if you are party to a Subscription Agreement (as defined in the Terms of Service) your membership, to communicate with you, to provide you with opportunities, and to keep you up to date with new developments at RateNigerianHospitals. We also use and analyze the information we collect (including your Personal Information) so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.RateNigerianHospitals may contact you using the Personal Information you voluntarily provide.
Disclosure Of Your Information
RateNigerianHospitals is committed to keeping your Personal Information confidential. RateNigerianHospitals does not sell, license lease or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to any third except as described in this Section or if we otherwise obtain your prior consent.
- The opinions and ratings provided by the visitors to the site do not in anyway reflect those of the promoters of RateNigerianHospitals.
- The ratings only reflect the views of the visitors. As such you should check the authenticity of the information provided before making decision based on such information.
- Favourable rating of hospital(s) by the visitors does not represent endorsement of the hospital by RateNigerianHospitals likewise unfavourable rating does not mean that RateNigerianHospitals does not recommend the hospital. Visitors to the site should use their personal discretion in analysing and making decisions based on the opinions of others.
- You agree that any medical information provided on the site does not amount to medical advice or clinical consultation. If you require proper medical advice please contact your usual medical provider. RateNigerianHospitals and it representatives will not held liable for outcomes of any advice provided on the site.